Durable Medical Equipment
Durable Medical Equipment is any equipment that provides benefits to a patient in need because of certain medical conditions or illnesses. DME consists of items which:
- Are primarily and customarily used to serve a medical purpose
- Are not useful to a person in the absence of illness or injury
- Are ordered or prescribed by a physician
- Are reusable
- Can stand repeated use
- Are appropriate for use in the home
DME services are provided at OrthoExpress. Our DME fitters are available whenever we are open to assist you with fittings.
OrthoExpress offers many solutions to all patients including athletic and pediatric.
We carry a pediatric line for bracing, especially for Osgood Schlatter Disease, common in young athletes, osteoarthritis knee braces, shoulder immobilizers, and upper extremity fracture braces (EXO’s) that are waterproof.
- Soft Cervical Collars
- Wrist & Hand Braces
- Lumbar Supports
- Knee Ligament & Patella Femoral Bracing
- Ankle Braces
- Walking Boots
- Off-the-Shelf Shoe inserts
All insurances are accepted. Our team can help assist with determining insurance coverages to assist all patients with their needs.